Friday 19 August 2016

The most horrible and tragic end to a love affair

I feel such crushing hopelessness when I contemplate my future 
The only love allowed myself is gone and gone forever
Now I'm trying to accept a life of loneliness ever
Nevertheless I can't stop myself from dreaming
And wishing with my every second's thought
What I know is impossible and bad for whom i love
It's not so crazy as it used to be but still so obsessive
I haven't so much as talked to a girl since I returned from heaven
From loving you there is no one else to compare
The thought of being with you isn't even conceivable anymore
Even in my dreams you leave me to be alone
Even in my tamest dreams I knew this day would come
I'm dying now, as I hurried up, like this I cannot go on
A future alone, without you too, I cannot bear on n on 
furthermore
I wish you would forget me soon
As soon I will be no more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment